Just a reminder that whilst a perfectly clean diet is good for your health, so are these:
- alone time;
- fresh sheets;
- combing your hair;
- 90s movies;
- letting loose;
- moisturising your skin;
- being anonymous;
- impulse shopping;
- being outdoors;
- having sex;
- lying in bed all day;
- drinking tea;
- listening to your favourite album;
- going out for coffee;
- getting lost in a book store;
Everything we were taught about aging is all in our minds. Eternal youth.
I fucking love this post.
I want to be this awesome when I’m old!
This is so awesome!
In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
i am not
Just once I want my life to be like an 80’s movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason.
But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life.
I NEVER CAUGHT THE PARALLEL